Twelfth Day. 27 July 2011
I really don’t know how to start this post. I am not in the mood to write long. So here it goes, I’ll just post some of the updates of my day:
- Watched movie (Waiting for Forever) with Anne even though we were not together. We also texted/communicated while watching. It was fun. I enjoyed it. Plus the title of the movie is quite funny: I guess I can relate it with the situation that I am in right now. LOL. (Sorry, I’m just really not in the mood right now)
- Went to my Dermatologist for my scheduled checkup for my allergy and skin rashes. The result was great by God’s grace: I was advised that I can stop taking the medicines that were given to me because my allergies’re almost gone already. All I have to do is to continue applying the cream that was given to me for my rashes and surgical wound. After that, I’ll be seeing my derma again after two weeks to see the improvement. Praise God for the healing!
- Went for a drive-thru meryenda at Jollibee with Dad. Ordered Yum with TLC + Sour Cream Fries + Root Beer. YUMMY!
- Had my Physical Therapy at home. I am excited for my checkup next week. But this week’s gonna be tough. Am gonna have daily PTs until Saturday. It’s okay with me, as long as my body can accept those stressful activities… and I claim it that my body can maintain and go even stronger its usual energetic form because GOD is with me. He is my strength. He is my provider. He is my EVERYTHING. Thank You, Lord.
- Watched movie with Dad (X-Men First Class) which we do every night. It was a great movie, though quite slow and not that full of actions.
There. I didn’t expect this post to be this long. But still, I thank God for clearing and cleaning my mind. Thank You, Lord for giving me the wisdom to understand and adapt to different kinds of situations that are truly unexpected and unavoidable. Salamat, Ama!